These delicious, no-flour cookies have become one of our family’s Christmas baking traditions. But please don’t wait for Christmas to make these heavenly treats!
The recipe is actually 3/4 of the original recipe but I’ve found that 5 dozen of these cookies is more than enough for any family—even mine! When you see the ingredients you’ll know why my kids named them “Monster Cookies”. Be sure to mix the ingredients in the order given. Stir a little as you go. Consider the stirring your workout for the day!
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups light brown sugar
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons syrup
- 6 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 36 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 13 cups quick oats
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces M & M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in order given.
- Drop by ice cream scoop onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Approximately 6 scoops per sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes. Do not over bake.
Let cool 6 minutes on pan then remove to wire rack for additional cooling. Cookies will be soft when removed from oven but will firm as they cool.
And sometimes they get eaten before they have a chance to cool. . .