Hey! I’m glad you’re here.
I love to share about faith, family, homemaking, and all things thrifty.
I’d prefer to welcome you into my real home where we could talk face to face over dessert and coffee, but since you’re here, allow me to introduce myself.
- I’ve been a committed Christ follower since childhood.
- I’ve been called to encourage others to walk in faithful obedience to God in every season and circumstance.
- I’m enjoying this season of life as a homemaker.
- I’m an extroverted-introvert and a homebody.
- I love to share what God’s teaching me so I write, lead Bible study, and speak occasionally.
- I’ve been married to Eric for 30 years.
- We have 5 kids (plus 3 in heaven) and a lovely daughter-in-law.
- I’ve been a homeschooling mom for 14 years.
- Thrifty living is in my DNA and I prefer second-hand treasures with character and a story.
- I’m a chronic redecorangger, DIY-er, list maker, and over-thinker.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in religion, a master’s and doctorate in Christian education, and I’m a certified biblical life coach.
If my online home sounds like a place to you’d like to visit regularly, then you might consider subscribing. That means you’ll receive words of encouragement and new posts sent straight to your email each week. Click here to subscribe. It’s easy and you can unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
* * * * * *
Here’s a photo of almost everyone.