Hi and Welcome! I’m Stacy and I’m really glad you’re here.
Second half living means there’s more to be and do! We could talk about being old and tired but God’s not finished with us, yet! We’ve enjoyed every decade but we’re more excited about this season of life than the ones before. In the second half, we’re finally done with trying to prove ourselves or impress others. We’re confident of who we are in Christ, His power in us, and we’re committed to shining the light of Jesus in everything we do.
I wish I could welcome you into my real home where we could talk face to face over dessert and coffee, but since you’re here, allow me to introduce myself.
- I was born in 1966 and born-again in 1980.
- I’ve been married to my best friend since 1987.
- I’m Mother to five + one sweet daughter-in-law.
- I have a vintage heart, a curious mind, and a satisfied-with-Jesus soul.
- I enjoy homemaking and creating a cozy haven for friends and family.
- I love thrift stores, yard sales, and DIY projects.
- I’m a homebody who loves a good road trip.
- I want to care for my body(flaws and all!) with good food and moderate exercise.
- I’m frugal to a fault.
- I have a love-hate relationship with the internet.
- I’m always reading something (non-fiction) and the Bible has always been my favorite book.
- I have a Doctorate in Education but joyful perseverance is my superpower.
My goal is to inspire you to embrace the beauty and blessing
of the second half of life.
I love to share my faith, family, homemaking, and all things thrifty. If my online home sounds like a place to you’d like to visit regularly, then you might consider subscribing. That means you’ll receive words of encouragement and new posts sent straight to your email each week. Click here to subscribe. It’s easy and you can unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
Meet My Family