Welcome to Ordinary Days ~ Extraordinary Life.
An extraordinary life happens when we live every ordinary day
—do every ordinary task—
in the presence and power of a most extraordinary God.
I love to share about my faith, family, homemaking, and all things thrifty.
I don’t know what your ordinary days look like. No doubt they’re a little different than mine. But God is near and every task can be a holy offering to Him.
Here you’ll find stories and photos of true fellowship with family and friends, the foods we enjoy, the faith we share, and the fun we have.
My hope is that with each visit you’ll be encouraged and inspired to embrace and share your extraordinary life.
I wish I could welcome you into my real home where we could talk face to face over dessert and coffee, but since you’re here, allow me to introduce myself.
- I’ve been a committed Christ follower since childhood.
- I’m called to encourage others to walk in faithful obedience to God in every season and circumstance.
- I’m enjoying this season of life as a homemaker.
- I’m an extroverted-introvert and a homebody.
- I love to share what God’s teaching me so I write, lead Bible study, and speak occasionally.
- I’ve been married to Eric for 30 years.
- We have 5 kids (plus 3 in heaven) and a lovely daughter-in-law.
- I’ve been a homeschooling mom for 14 years.
- Thrifty living is in my DNA and I prefer second-hand treasures with character and a story.
- I’m a chronic redecorangger, DIY-er, list maker, and over-thinker.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in religion, a master’s and doctorate in Christian education, and I’m a certified biblical life coach.
If my online home sounds like a place to you’d like to visit regularly, then you might consider subscribing. That means you’ll receive words of encouragement and new posts sent straight to your email each week. Click here to subscribe. It’s easy and you can unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
* * * * * *
Here’s a photo of almost everyone.