Hi! I’m Stacy. I love to encourage and equip busy, overwhelmed believers to joyfully persevere through every ordinary day.
I believe when we walk with God every day in every way he turns our ordinary days into an extraordinary life.
Welcome to my online home where I write about faith, family, homemaking, and all things thrifty.
I’d prefer to welcome you into my real home where we could talk face to face over dessert and diet Pepsi, but since you’re here, allow me to introduce myself.
- I’ve been a committed Christ follower since childhood.
- I’ve been called to encourage others to walk in faithful obedience to God in every season and circumstance.
- I’m fulfilling that calling in this season of life as a full-time homemaker and part-time writer, Bible teacher, speaker, and life coach. (I’m an accidental homemaker and it was a HUGE adjustment!)
- I’m an extroverted-introvert and a homebody.
- I’ve been married to Eric for 30 years.
- We have 5 kids (plus 3 in heaven) and a lovely daughter-in-law.
- I’ve been a homeschooling mom for 14 years.
- Thrifty living is in my DNA and I prefer second-hand treasures with character and a story.
- I’m a chronic redecorangger, DIY-er, list maker, and over-thinker.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in religion, a master’s and doctorate in Christian education, and I’m a certified biblical life coach.
Now it’s your turn! Whether you’re an old friend or new here I’d love to hear about you. Really!! Leaving a comment is such an easy way for us to connect and get to know one another better.
If my online home sounds like a place to you’d like to visit regularly, then you might consider subscribing. That means you’ll receive words of encouragement and new posts sent straight to your email each week. Click here to subscribe. It’s easy and you can unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
* * * * * *
Here’s a photo of almost everyone. Jon and Molly (daughter-in-law) graduated from college with honors!