It’s not the house I love, but the life that’s lived in it.
Hi and Welcome! I’m Stacy and I’m really glad you’re here.
I wish I could welcome you into my real home where we could talk face to face over coffee, but since you’re here, allow me to introduce myself.
- I was born in 1966 and born-again in 1980.
- I’ve been married to my best friend since 1987.
- I’m Mother to five + one sweet daughter-in-law.
- I have a vintage heart, a curious mind, and a satisfied-with-Jesus soul.
- I enjoy homemaking and creating a cozy haven for friends and family.
- I love thrift stores, yard sales, and DIY projects.
- I’m a homebody who loves a good road trip.
- I want to care for my body(flaws and all!) with good food and moderate exercise.
- I’m frugal to a fault.
- I have a love-hate relationship with the internet.
- I’m always reading something (non-fiction) and the Bible has always been my favorite book.
- I have a Doctorate in Education but joyful perseverance is my superpower.
My goal is to inspire you to embrace the beauty and blessing
of every ordinary day.
Meet My Family