Most of the time I don’t go to the thrift store looking for anything in particular. It’s just my version of “retail therapy”. (I’m a low-maintenance kinda girl.) Many, many times I leave empty-handed. Not this time.
Like most of my “good finds” I didn’t go looking for a wreath. I’ve wanted a new wreath for the front door for a while but I new if I waited I would find one at a yard sale or thrift store. This week I found the perfect one at the thrift store just waiting for a makeover.
The wreath cost $5.00 and the bunch of flowers were $3.00. I used my wire cutter pliers thingy to cut the flowers so that each one would have a 4-5″ stem. I just started sticking them into the vines until I had the look I wanted. Start to finish it took about 20 minutes. Here’s how it turned out.