“I’ve always liked the time before dawn because there’s no one around to remind me who I’m supposed to be so it’s easier to remember who I am.” Brian Andreas
I like the time before dawn.
It’s really quiet.
I can hear Jesus calling.
I open the Word.
He tells who I am.
And whose I am.
Truth that changes my whole day.
Do you like the time before dawn?
Find encouragement and accountability here:
- A 13-week challenge to maximize your mornings, via online accountability groups.
- Starts May 6th and runs through August 2nd.
- Registration is open until Friday, May 3th.
- Perfection is not a requirement. Just a desire to meet with God in the morning and a commitment to checking in with your group.
- There is also a free Bible study for all HelloMornings participants, Meet Jesus, a walk through the book of John.
Hope to see you there!