I love the AT & T “It’s not complicated” commercials. My favorite is this one. Go ahead and click to watch it. It’s short. And funny.
Speaking of candy…
I saw this list and decided it would be my Revolution starting point:
1. A bad habit I’m going to break: staying up way too late!
2. A new skill I’d like to learn: Photoshop!
3. A person I hope to be more like: Eric–he always gives everyone an “A”. He is a great encourager.
4. A good deed I’m going to do: Send a care package to some missionary friends.
5. A place I’d like to visit: Atlanta–I love the “big” city. Anniversary trip? Maybe!
6. A book I’d like to read: The Art of Possibility by Zander.
7. A letter I’m going to write: Anonymous notes of encouragement.
8. A new food I’d like to try: Is there any I haven’t tried? I’ll have to think about this one. Maybe just more jellybeans. I love jellybeans.
9. I’m going to do better at: letting go of the small stuff!
O.k. I’ve shared my list. I’d like to hear yours! Feel free to leave a comment and share all nine or just one.