Ever need a delicious, easy recipe to feed a hungry crowd that’s also budget friendly? Doesn’t everyone this time of year? Here’s a crockpot recipe that stays in the Monthly Menu rotation at our house.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 (3lb) bag of frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
1 bottle of your favorite wing sauce
1 stick of butter, cut into pieces
1. Place frozen breasts in the crock pot. (Yes, yes, yes. Frozen. How easy is that?)
2. Sprinkle seasoning mix on the frozen breasts.
3. Pour bottle of wing sauce over the frozen breasts.
4. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
5. Use two forks to shred the chicken, add the stick of butter, and stir until butter melts.
I know you’ve seen this recipe on Pinterest many times. (It’s where I found it.)
It. Is. Delicious!
You must make it soon.
Eric said it’s the best sandwich he’s ever had.
We all see a recipe on Pinterest, repin it, and think, “I’ll try that sometime”. This is one of the easiest and most delicious recipes I’ve tried. Add these ingredients to your grocery list and make it this week. You’ll be glad you did.